Things to do in Denmark in the rain!
- Go on a wine tasting tour (drink responsibly :-D)
- Enjoy coffee / tea at one of our many wonderful cafe’s. Sit and play cards or a board game
- Enjoy a share platter at the Lakehouse Winery or Duckett’s Mill or have one made at Wholly Local and take it up to Singlefile Wines for a picnic
- Taste local chocolates – Swiss Annies / Darkside Chocolates / Pawprint Chocolates
- Visit “Recollections of War” a unique, private collection from the Boer War to the present day. (bookings required) *Highly Recommended.
- See our local galleries – The Old Butter Factory Studios / Riverfront Gallery / Sisters of Eve / Wood Works / Inner Vision Studio / Jonathan Hook /
- Visit the Denmark Historical Museum
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at one of our many local venues
- Buy a game at Tiny Treasures or Morrison’s Newsagency and play with your family.
- Go Op shopping at the Red Cross / Mustard Seed or the famous Tip Shop.
- Look at the displays at the Denmark Environment Centre
- Put on your gum boots and coat, jump in puddles and explore our beautiful walking trails and beaches.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.